I have developed a particular expertise in using iPads in the classroom and as a tool for enhancing teaching and learning. I can provide training which is based on my own experiences of having successfully integrated the use of an iPad and sets of iPads within my own teaching.
Support could focus on;
- 'The paperless classroom' - using iPads to develop a work flow model between pupils and teacher, yet still maintaining authentic pupil feedback and teacher marking
- Using the iPad as a teaching tool and to enhance AfL
- Mobile device training - e.g. deploying a school 1:1 device system or Bring Your Own Device System and utilising iPad's within the classroom
- Using iPad apps to support pupil's with SEN and AEN
- Using iPad apps to promote standards in core subjects
- Using iPad apps to develop writing
- Using iPads as part of guided reading
- Setting up a VLE and using the iPad as part of this collaborative approach
- Using iPads in EYFS
- Using QR codes
- Using Augmented Reality to create pupil voiced, evidence based, interactive displays
- Using your iPad as a classroom management tool
Alternatively support can be focussed on working 1:1 with your ICT subject leader (or other staff); providing consultancy support and advice on iPad deployment and integration throughout school.